Agribusiness continues to evolve both in the field and in the office. Your software applications should be able to change as well, helping your staff stay in tune with trends in the market, information necessary to make profitable decisions and timely delivery of actionable reports for you to manage from. AgTrax® can help.
AgTrax® offers an array of comprehensive, reliable software programs and complete systems designed specifically for grain elevators, fertilizer companies, full service cooperatives, ethanol production plants, feed stores, agronomy product and service providers, petroleum outlets, c-stores and other types of businesses in agriculture.
With valuable input from our customers, AgTrax® applications are designed and engineered to provide the most feature-rich agribusiness software system available today. Developed solely with the end user in mind, we will continue to listen to our customers and prospects, keeping their needs in mind throughout the development process.
We market this suite of products under the brand name TraxView. The current lineup of modules available in the TraxView suite will continue to change as advancements in accounting, technology and the needs of agribusinesses evolve.
The TraxView system from AgTrax® contains many features that allow the end-user to collect, generate, and distribute information needed to manage today's complex agribusiness. Listed below are features of the overall TraxView system that makes AgTrax® the leader in information technology for the local agribusiness.
- Date-Sensitive throughout- allows for simplifying report generation and day/month/year-end updates don't impact normal business activities
- User-defined Security Structure specific to your business needs - only see modules available to the user
- Security by Operator allows you to allow/disallow functions by employee
- Reports can be printed to screen for consideration prior to committing to paper/pdf
- ODBC Compliant Driver available to allow user to access system data via Excel, Word, and Crystal Reports
- Report specifications can be saved by the individual user
- Any report can be printed to file or exported to pdf, Excel, csv, etc
- 10-Key operation within the program
- Tab-type environment to allow for easy navigation between modules/programs
- Ability to automate day/month/year-end procedures
Look at your business from our View…
TraxView® is the result of collaboration and extensive feedback from our customers. Each licensed user of TraxView has the flexibility to choose between our Classic interface and the Windows interface on the same monitor simply by tabbing between modules. Fully integrated throughout, TraxView is a complete back-office accounting platform designed specifically for agribusiness.