This role revolves around forming relationships with the current client base to identify their additional software/hardware needs and with the sales team to deliver quality product demonstrations to active prospects. Inside Sales Representatives have the privilege of establishing and maintaining customer relationships via site visits, e-mails, and phone calls.
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Regular communications with current client base.
- Communicate hardware and software changes directly to customer.
- Secure hardware and software add-on sales with current customers.
- Build relationships with customers and develop insight into their needs.
- Coordinate resources and meetings for merging customers.
- Present pricing on potential add-on sales, upgrades, and other tools to existing customers.
- Alert customer support and technical departments if concerns or needs are identified.
- Attend, network and participate in regional association meetings, events and trade shows.
- Continue personal training and education on system functionality.
- Manage sales demonstrations for team within established guidelines.
- Manage monthly inside sales expectations.
- Keep customer notes up to date in CRM.
- Provide clear, concise information to Sales Coordinator for pricing considerations.
BACKGROUND OR EDUCATION
- Direct sales experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Call center exposure is helpful.
- AgTrax software exposure/experience is considered a bonus.
- Thorough organization utilizing CRM tools & Windows applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to cold call into existing customer base - mainly by phone.
TRAVEL OR OTHER CONDITIONS
- Regular monthly travel throughout customer base is expected.
- 10% overnight travel is possible.