The Client Services Representative I position will be responsible for installation, training and support of customers on the intricacies of a major-market, custom built, retail or production operation ERP system over the phone, online as well as on-site.
- Director of Client Services
- Take incoming phone calls from customers and log details into CRM system.
- Take ownership of client issues and drive them towards a solution.
- Assist Quality Assurance staff as needed in testing enhancements to the system.
- Perform on-site software installation for new clients.
- Perform training sessions to both new and existing clients online as well as on-site.
- Keep informed regarding enhancements made to the system and convey them to the clients.
- Evaluate accounting procedures of clients and diagnose areas of concern.
- Participate in department meetings and keep peers informed of issues that you’ve faced.
- Help train Client Services Representative II to enable them to achieve the qualifications necessary to become a Client Services Representative I.
BACKGROUND OR EDUCATION
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting procedures.
- Experience within multi-department agricultural retail environments.
- Basic knowledge of local cooperatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of computers, software applications and operating systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Familiarity of ODBC.
- Knowledgeable with SQL Database.
TRAVEL OR OTHER CONDITIONS
- Overnight travel is required.